Georgetown, we are asking for your support during a video competition we have entered. Selected students went on a trip to Milacron in Mt. Orab and created a video with the topic of "What's So Cool About Manufacturing?" Students received a tour of the building and learned about manufacturing and what Milacron makes. We also edited our video using iMovie to develop video editing skills. We are up against schools in the Tri-State area, I'm asking for everyone's support here at Georgetown and to spread the word for us. Voting begins TODAY Monday, March 5th, 2018. The students will be recognized at Northern Kentucky University March 8th and hopefully, we will win this competition, but we will need ALL of your help!
1. Have the community (family, friends, neighbors, school & district administrators, go to the website now to create an account or use their Google, Facebook, or Twitter accounts)
2. Access the link: https://www.dreamitdoitoki.com/voting/election/7
3. Go to the Georgetown Middle School Video
4. Click vote
5. Create an Account; be sure to list the appropriate school
6. On March 5, go on the website and vote for our school
7. On March 6, go on the website and vote for our school Vote all 3 days!
8. On March 7, go on the website and vote for our school
An individual can vote once per day, for three days straight, while voting is open, March 5-March 7.