- Georgetown FCCLA is hosting a Color Run on Saturday, May 30. Registration begins at 8am. Fill out registration and waiver form.
- Interested in Healthcare Fields at UC? Attend a FREE mini summer camp for students in grades 6-10.
- 2015 OHSAA Girls Fast-Pitch Softball Division III District Tournament Bracket
Friday, May 22
- All student iPads must be turned in immediately.
- JH Recognition, 8:00am, Gymnasium
- Last Day for Students! One-hour early release!
Saturday, May 23
- Softball at Tippecanoe HS for District Finals vs Badin, 11:00am.
- HS Track @ New Richmond, District Meet.
May Student Spotlight
Congratulations to our Georgetown Students being recognized for exhibiting perseverance for the month of May.
Each month GEVS focuses on a 40 Developmental Assets theme. The month of May was geared around perseverance. Each month teachers, administrators and staff can make nominations based on the months theme. Four students from each building will be selected to be recognized at each months board meeting.
GNews is a project-based, student-driven class where we showcase our school. We cover everything from academics, athletics, organizations, our community, to everyday student life. As the students change from year to year, the personality of GNews changes as well. Please enjoy our current publications;
Georgetown Pre-Kindergarten Program
Georgetown Exempted Village School District is excited to announce our Pre-Kindergarten program beginning Fall 2015. We are currently accepting enrollment applications for the 2015-16 school year. Applications are available at Georgetown Elementary School or on the district website. We will offer an alternate full-day schedule. One group will attend Mondays/Wednesdays and another group will attend Tuesdays/Thursdays. Applications should be returned to Georgetown Elementary School by May 15th, 2015.
Homeless: An Important Issue for All
Did you know that over 1.35 million children or 10% of all children in the US are considered homeless? Its sad but true and 40% of those children are under the age of five. Want to learn more about being homeless and what services exist for you, please click on the links below for more information.