- Elementary Parents/Students, check out our student supply lists for next year.
- For students in grades 1-6, check out our student class lists for next year.
- Interested in Healthcare Fields at UC? Attend a FREE mini summer camp for students in grades 6-10.
- Check out our Staff Apple Award Recipients
Student iPad Distribution Dates
- August 11th - 5th & 6th Graders
- Last Name Begins with A-I, 5:00pm Session
- Last Name Begins with J-R, 6:00pm Session
- Last Name Begins with S-Z, 7:00pm Session
- August 12th - 7th Graders
- Last Name Begins with A-M, 5:00pm Session
- Last Name Begins with N-Z, 6:00pm Session
- Students in Grades 8 - 12
- iPads will be distributed at Jr-Sr High August 10th through August 13th, 10:00am-3:00pm.
- Reminder: All forms must be complete and a $30 Technology Lease Fee must be paid before students are permitted to take their device home. It is highly recommended parents pay an addition $30 for the iPad Protection Plan (covers any damage to the device that is more than $50).
Students First Day of School
- August 19, 2015
Georgetown Pre-Kindergarten Program
Our Prekindergarten program has reached capacity for the 2015-2016 school year. You may still submit an application for your child to be placed on a waiting list. Families with Students on the waiting list will be contacted if openings become available throughout the school year. Please contact Carrie Kratzer at 937-378-6235 with questions.
May Student Spotlight
Congratulations to our Georgetown Students being recognized for exhibiting perseverance for the month of May.
Each month GEVS focuses on a 40 Developmental Assets theme. The month of May was geared around perseverance. Each month teachers, administrators and staff can make nominations based on the months theme. Four students from each building will be selected to be recognized at each months board meeting.
GNews is a project-based, student-driven class where we showcase our school. We cover everything from academics, athletics, organizations, our community, to everyday student life. As the students change from year to year, the personality of GNews changes as well. Please enjoy our current publications;
Homeless: An Important Issue for All
Did you know that over 1.35 million children or 10% of all children in the US are considered homeless? Its sad but true and 40% of those children are under the age of five. Want to learn more about being homeless and what services exist for you, please click on the links below for more information.