- Check out our Superintendent's Monthly Message on the state of our schools.
- Check out our article on Weather-Related School Closing Procedures to quickly notify parents, students, and staff of school closings or delays due to inclement weather conditions.
- Check out our Staff October Apple Award Recipients
- Check out what GEVS students are saying about last months 40 Developmental Assets theme: TEAMWORK
- Ever wondered what superpower Mr. Burrows would like to have? Find out more about him here from our GEVS Administrative Spotlight.
Friday, November 21
- NHS Canned Food Drive is underway. Please bring in a couple cans to donate to a family in need this holiday season!
- Black and Gold Pep Rally, 6:00pm! Come out and meet your winter sports athletes and enjoy some celebratory fun!
Saturday, November 22
- G-Men and Lady G-Men Foundation game against North Adams. Athletic Boosters will be coordinating a spaghetti dinner beginning at 5:00pm, sponsored by Gold Star Chili, $5 a plate. That includes drinks and a desert. Lady G-Men take the floor at 6:00pm and the Mighty G-Men follow at 7:30pm. Come out and support your teams!
Sunday, November 23
- Mighty G-Men take on the Australian National team in scrimmage action. Come out and watch your G-Men play some of the best players in Australia! Action begins at 4:00pm.
November Student Spotlight
Congratulations to our Georgetown Students being recognized for exhibiting communication for the month of November.
Each month GEVS focuses on a 40 Developmental Assets theme. The month of November was geared around communication. Each month teachers, administrators and staff can make nominations based on the months theme. Four students from each building will be selected to be recognized at each months board meeting.
2015 High School Student Class Officers
Congratulations to our 2014-2015 Student Class Officers! These students were voted on by their peers to represent their perspective class.
The goal of class officers is to organize and facilitate activities for the enjoyment of their classmates. After graduation, the class officers are typically responsible for organizing their class reunion.
GNews is a project-based, student-driven class where we showcase our school. We cover everything from academics, athletics, organizations, our community, to everyday student life. As the students change from year to year, the personality of GNews changes as well. Please enjoy our current publications;
G-Men and Lady G-Men Winter Athletic Schedules
Georgetown Winter Sports Schedules have been posted under the athletics section of our web site. Come out and support our G-Men and Lady G-Men as they compete in SBAAC league play this Winter!
A complete look at league information for our district can be found at http://www.swdab.org/.