- Georgetown Pre-Kindergarten Program now accepting Enrollment Applications for 2014-2015
- Kindergarten Playground Night will be held on Thursday, May 1st starting at 6:00pm
- SENIORS: Check out our updated Scholarship Section
Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Softball at Home vs. Batavia, Games begin at 3:30pm
- Kindergarten Registration today from 4:30 - 7:30pm
- Athletic Boosters sponsoring "All-You-Can-Eat" pancake and sausage breakfast this Saturday at 8:00am. Cost is $5 a person. Come out and support our boosters!
2014-2015 Kindergarten Registration Information
Registration for kindergarten pupils of the Georgetown Exempted Village Schools will be held as follows:
- April 24, 2014 – 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Children who are to enroll in kindergarten must be five years of age on or before August 1, 2014. This is a change from previous years’ registration. The following must be presented before we can register your child:
- An original birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency (i.e., a lease or rental agreement; water or electric bill showing your full name and address; completed residency affidavit)
- Court ordered custody papers if they exist
Children who are registered at the above mentioned dates will receive a Georgetown Elementary t-shirt. Anyone needing additional information should call the Georgetown Elementary School at 378-6235.
GNews is a project-based, student-driven class where we showcase our school. We cover everything from academics, athletics, organizations, our community, to everyday student life. As the students change from year to year, the personality of GNews changes as well. Please enjoy our current publications;
Students Compete in District Science Day
On Saturday, March 15, 2014, several Georgetown students participated in the District 17 Science Day at Wilmington College. Participants were: Shelby Griffith, Ryan Boone, Wesley Sweet, Sierra Henderson, Jenna Griffith, Mia Johnson, Cody Colwell, and Kolby Alexander. Shelby Griffith received a superior score. Jenna Griffith received a superior score and the special award of $100.00 from the Ohio Soybean Foundation Council. Wesley Sweet received the special award of $50 from the Southwest Ohio Water Environment Association. Shelby and Jenna Griffith will attend the State Science Day at the Ohio State University in May.