- Check out our Superintendent's Monthly Message on the state of our schools.
- Check out our article on Weather-Related School Closing Procedures to quickly notify parents, students, and staff of school closings or delays due to inclement weather conditions.
- Veteran's Day Activities on November 11. All students will be participating in a variety of activities to celebrate Veteran's Day. If you would like to recognize a veteran who is a family member or close friend on our wall of honor, please complete the Wall of Honor Participation Form.
- Heritage Day Celebration on November 11. Georgetown Elementary will have a special day to celebrate and learn about various heritages of our students.
Thursday, October 30
- HS Boys Basketball Conditioning, 2:40-4:30pm
- JH Girls Basketball Conditioning, 4:00-5:30, Mandatory parent/player meeting
GNews is a project-based, student-driven class where we showcase our school. We cover everything from academics, athletics, organizations, our community, to everyday student life. As the students change from year to year, the personality of GNews changes as well. Please enjoy our current publications;
G-Men and Lady G-Men Winter Athletic Schedules
Georgetown Winter Sports Schedules have been posted under the athletics section of our web site. Come out and support our G-Men and Lady G-Men as they compete in SBAAC league play this Winter!
A complete look at league information for our district can be found at http://www.swdab.org/.
October Student Spotlight
Congratulations to our Georgetown Students being recognized for exhibiting teamwork for the month of October.
Each month GEVS focuses on a 40 Developmental Assets theme. The month of October was geared around teamwork. Each month teachers, administrators and staff can make nominations based on the months theme. Four students from each building will be selected to be recognized at each months board meeting.