In order to register your student in the Georgetown Exempted Village School District, you will need to:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Form.
- Gather the needed documentation and email copies to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by in-person to have copies made:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued ID Card
- Immunization Shot Records
- Proof of Residency (current utility bill, lease, mortgage)*
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Create an account and complete all forms in FinalForms (instructions below).
*If living with someone, a notarized Residency Verification can be completed.
- Option 1 - New Users
- Click New Account under the PARENT icon.
- Type your Name, Email, and Date of Birth; click Register.
- Check your email and confirm your account by clicking the link in the email text. (Note: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email email@example.com.
- Type your password as requested and Confirm Account.
- Option 2 - Returning Users
- Click Login under the PARENT icon.
- Enter your email and password. (Note: If you forgot your password, click "forgot password?". You will receive an email with a link to create a new password within 2 minutes.)
- Click Login.
- Add Your Student to FinalForms
- Click REGISTER STUDENT or ADD STUDENT
- Choose - NEXT YEAR 2022-23
- Complete the information on the registration page. Note: The email address provided will be used to send reminders to your student.
- Complete each form and enter your full name (e.g. "John Smith") into the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form. (Note: If you have older children already in the system, some information will automatically copy to your child's forms.)
- When all forms are complete, you will see a "Forms Finished" message.